CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

i will be missing u all everydays everytime everyseconds ..

today is moi last day in school .. miss them so much .. thankx for everyone in my class .. thankx for my best frenx lee xuan, mandy and manyee .. thankx to qian, pretty shulyn and sze xin too .. thankx to sean, u - jian, chai jie, ching koon and zhi wen for bully me during school .. and I had so much fun during school days. thankx to my dear teacher miss zainabwati, miss hong, miss tai, mr naga and etc .. i will miz euu all in these day .. today play basketball .. dun noe u - jian is playing basketball or punching people .. i kena many time d .. and chai jie .. he simple throw the ball out of the field .. haha ^^ .. mandy more funny .. she run there run here dun noe for wad geh .. haha .. man yee is smart .. coz when ching koon wanna pass the ball to u - jian .. she went ching koon behind and jump and take ching koon's ball ..

these are my frenx in my class .. they look funny ..

these are my best frenx .. love them so much ..

4 comments:

мaиdy said...

change tat pic la.. CHANGE IT .. CHANGE IT !!

caтнεяiиε said...

no .. y must i change it .. veli cute in tat pic wat ..

мaиdy said...

nononono .. i will u when i see u ..

caтнεяiиε said...

no .. dun wan .. never .. wont CHANGE